Grupul de companii Premium Porc, cu capital integral danez, cauta medici veterinari / ingineri zootehnisti, cu experienta de lucru in ferme de porcine, care doresc sa se intoarca in Romania pentru a deveni sefi de ferma/sefi de departament intr-una dintre fermele companiei din judetul Constanta.
Premium Porc Group is a thriving production company which was established in 2006. We produce 240,000 pigs each year and we are one of the biggest pig production on the Romanian market. We also own our own feed mill, grain storage and construction company, which means that we are assured everything from healthy diets to low construction costs.
Premium Porc Group consists of 6 companies and our headquarter is located approx. 170 km north of Bucharest and 5 km south of the town Focsani, in Vrancea county, eastern part of Romania. Degaro SRL one of the 6 companies, includes two farms, Sibioara and Fantanele farm, and is located approx. 210 km east of Bucharest, in Constanta county. Negreni Farm is owned by Premium Construction SRL and located in Olt County 150 km west of Bucharest.
Daca sunteti interesati, va rugam trimiteti CV-ul dumneavoastra in limba engleza la adresa de email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pentru mai multe informatii despre companie, va rugam vizitati www.premiumporc.com
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Farm manager/Department responsible for pig farm near Constanța
Premium Porc Group, a group of companies managing and running pig farms, is looking for enthusiastic and hard-working veterinarians / animal husbandry engineers, with experience or graduates, for one of its sow farms located in Constanta county.
Supervize, assist and perform daily operations within the sow farm. The position involves hands-on work with pigs, regular structured routines and administrative duties, and extensive employee development and oversight.
Fântânele, Constanța county
Main functions and responsibilities include:
• Performing, overseeing and assisting employees within the farm/department to ensure that all daily responsibilities/tasks are performed;
• Ensuring the health and welfare of all animals in terms of nutrition, medication and environment;
• Performing various administrative duties:
• Data entry and keeping production records using dedicated softwares;
• Preparing all paperwork necessary within the farm/department, e.g.: sow’s cards, registration forms, pen cards, feeding and medication plans etc.;
• Developing and adhering to all standard operating procedures and ensuring that all subordinates do the same;
• Monitoring and resolving his respective departments’ maintenance needs and general facility cleaning;
• Maintaining and enforcing all bio-security rules and practices;
• Communicating regularly with direct supervisor – a Danish production manager;
• Work experience in a pig farm represents advantage;
• Willingness to relocate to Fântânele, Constanța county;
• Fluency in English language;
• Able to work independently, as well as effectively lead a team;
• Good problem solving and communication skills;
• Dedicated and goal-oriented;
• Computer skills;
For more information on our company please visit www.premiumporc.com .
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to